Production: 10 days in the vat. Fermentation temperature of 28 to 30° C. Six months in American Oak casks.
Grape varieties: 90% Listán Negro and 10% Negramoll.
Alcohol content: 14% vol.
Wine tasting notes: This wine presents an attractive cherry red colour, rich and lively with purplish hues. Clean and brilliant. Potent fruit bouquet with notes of good wood. In mouth it has a good initial impression, vigorous and full-bodied. It has an eloquent finish, lingering and persistent.
- Vinalies of Paris: Vinalia Silver in 1997, Silver Medal in 2006.
- International Zarcillo Wine Tasting Awards: Zarcillo Bronze in 1999.
- Brussels World Wine Tasting Contest: Silver Medal in 1996, Gold Medal in 2000, Silver Medal in 2008.
- Ljubljana International Wine Contest: Silver Medal in 2004.
- International Spanish Wine Competition Bacchus: Bacchus Bronze in 2000, Bacchus Silver in 2002, Bacchus Gold in 2004, Bacchus Silver in 2006, Bacchus Silver in 2008.
- Alhóndiga Regional Contest: First prize in VI Contest, Second prize in XIX Contest.
- Contest Agrocanarias: Silver Medal in 2002, Gold Medal in 2004, Grand Gold Medal in 2005, Best Canary Island Wine in 2005, Silver Medal in 2006.
Serving Temperature: 16°C
Food Combining: Grilled red meats, roasts, game casseroles, cold meats, cured cheeses…